Gastritis occurs as a consequence of increased gastric acid secretion, and this can cause stomach ulcer. Gastritis can be caused by irritation, infection bile reflux. Symptoms of gastritis are stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, bloating...
If you have similar problems with the stomach and intestines, you can try some of confirmed traditional natural cures for gastritis:
1. The best natural cure for gastritis is parsley tea, so here's recipe. Finely chop a few parsley roots. Soak them in a cup of boiling water and drain after 15 minutes. Drink a little bit of parsley tea during two days.
2. Next, a very popular natural remedy against gastritis is a cabbage, more specifically - cabbage juice. Cabbage juice protects the stomach lining and successfully prevents formation of stomach ulcer.
3. Next on the list is the beetroot juice. For the treatment of gastritis is recommended one glass of juice a day, in the morning or in the evening on an empty stomach.
4. Finally, freshly squashed carrot juice every morning on an empty stomach for a longer period of time can completely to cure gastritis.
5. In addition, mint tea, chamomile tea and yarrow tea, have beneficial effects on the digestive organs and are recommended for the suppression of pain in the stomach, which is the main symptom of gastritis.
6. Generally, people who suffer from gastritis must take care about regular and healthy nutrition. They need to consume a varied and natural foods which are easier to digest. It is recommended about 5-6 small meals during the day and plenty of fluids.
7. And do not forget, you must to reduce your nervousness. It is a great enemy for the stomach.
Copyright ALL NATURAL CURE - 2013. All rights reserved - Terms and Conditions