Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease. Causes of this disease are numerous which include seasonal changes of weather, dirt, various skin lesions, a genetic factor and very often occurs due to weakened immunity. Natural treatment of psoriasis can make very positive effects. So let's see how to cure psoriasis naturally.
*Well to name what can serve as a natural cure for psoriasis for external use:
1. Sea water - Swimming in the sea or the treatment of affected areas of the skin with sea water can be one of the good natural remedies.
2. Apple cider vinegar - Apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective anti-psoriasis natural agent because it regulates the PH value of skin. It is usually applied on the skin for about 30 minutes.
3. Cabbage - Fresh cabbage in the form of compresses also help to alleviate the unpleasant symptoms of psoriasis.
4. Banana - Banana bark, also has a beneficial effect as a compress on the skin affected with psoriasis.
5. Aloe Vera - This plant gives positive results in the treatment of many skin diseases, so that we need to used it in the treatment of psoriasis. In the absence of fresh herbs is recommended to use Aloe Vera oil, cream or gel.
6. Linseed oil - Linseed oil is another useful natural remedy for psoriasis. Requires regular use.
8. Sun - One of the oldest natural remedies for psoriasis is heliotherapy.
9. Ultraviolet rays - Selective phototherapy used with ultraviolet rays of certain wavelengths (UVB around 315 nm).
In any case, patients with psoriasis have to pay attention to nutrition. That's why we count foods that are desirable and that are undesirable in the fight against psoriasis.
*Psoriasis - Useful Foods:
1. Omega-3 fatty acids - especially fish (mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, herring, trout), and walnuts, flax seeds, soybeans, peas, pumpkin, olive oil.
2. Foods rich in vitamin A: low-fat foods rich in vitamin A (essential for healthy skin) such as carrots and apricots.
4. Foods rich in zinc: shellfish, brewer's yeast, whole grains ...
5. Sesame - For the fight against psoriasis sesame seeds can be very useful. Mix sesame seeds with water or yogurt and leave it to stand for 7 hours. Consume this mixture in the morning on an empty stomach.
*Psoriasis - Undesirable Foods:
1. Fatty foods - Pork and red meat, high fat dairy products, milk chocolate and similar foods may lead to deterioration in patients with psoriasis.
2. Spices - Almost always need to be careful with spices, so in this case does not recommend over-spiced food.
3. Carbonated and alcoholic beverages - These types of drinks with many health problems classified as undesirable, it is undesirable when it comes to the treatment of psoriasis.
4. Citrus fruits: lemon, orange, mandarin ...
Note: Since it is known that the course of psoriasis treatment is often unpredictable and very hard work, the use of natural medicines has to be performed over a long period of time.
Copyright ALL NATURAL CURE - 2014. All rights reserved