enopause in women can be very uncomfortable, because it can cause physical and emotional disorders. Reduction of estrogen is the cause of most symptoms of menopause.
Menopause usually occurs between 45 and 55 years. This is the end of menstruation and women can no longer have children. Many women pass comfortably through this period of life, but some still have certain problems.
The most common symptoms of menopause are hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, depression, headache, fatigue, insomnia. Often occurs and osteoporosis.
It is important to know, menopause is not a disease, it is a natural process. So, there are some natural remedies that can help in this peroid of life. Well, let’s see.
1. Some Chinese herbs, such as Asian Ginseng, contain a type of estrogen known as phytoestrogen. It can be a good natural remedy for compensation of estrogen during menopause.
2. Osteoporosis occurs due to lack of calcium in the body. To avoid osteoporosis during menopause, it is necessary to bring 1500 mg of calcium daily.
3. In addition, women should take vitamin D because it is essential for the binding of calcium in bones.
4. During menopause a big problem are frequent attacks of hot flashes but there is one natural remedy. To mitigate the attacks of hot flashes and to reduce the risk of heart disease, take 400-800 IU’s of vitamin E per day.
5. Nutrition during the menopause is a very important thing. Therefore, include soy, nuts, seeds, parsley, celery, anise, linseed oil and lots of fresh fruits.
6. Some essential oils can also help in the treatment of menopause such as chamomile essential oil, fennel essential oil, jasmine essential oil, cypress essential oil.
7. If you want to more easily overcome menopause try to avoid alcohol, coffee, hot chocolate and excessive nervousness.
Thus, menopause can be controlled. However, prior to the use of natural remedies, consult with your doctor.